Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Region D Tournament

  1. #21
    Inactive Member imported_Reese's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    At the end of the 4th inning, GC leads Rye Cove 16-0.



  2. #22
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    HAHA. Your right about VAPreps comment.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #23
    Inactive Member imported_Reese's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    Weather delay in Castlewood (reported about 5-10 minutes ago), War Eagle coaching staff reported to be seen in the dugout attempting their best indian warrior rain dance.


  4. #24
    Inactive Member imported_UKCats1's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 6th, 2004
    Posts
    607
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    Doesn't matter they would just pick it up from were they stopped it at. That is a difference in tournament play and regular season play.
    [url="http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg"]http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2007/scorecard/02/01/sterger.roadtrip/p1_sterger.jpg[/url]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    you won't see Tihlee playin any baseball...it's strictly football and basketball for him

    btw, he's gonna put up some crazy numbers in bball this coming year
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    I would say that was a pretty pathetic dance coming from a couple of them in that dugout. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    That doesn't surprise me hokie. I thought he might give up baseball in HS to concentrate on the other two sports. Did he run track this year?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_Reese's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2005
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    I know Coach Fields brother and if he's anything like him, he's a good fellow. No harm meant by the comment, just trying to add some light-hearted humor to a difficult situation.

    They came out and finished out the game, final score 16-0. Congrats to Rye Cove on their season and wish them well in the future.

    Cats, I know how the regionals are different than regular season play. It was an attempt at humor (as mentioned above) that maybe you didn't pick up on.

    Anybody got a report on the JJK-Honaker game?



  8. #28
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    Yeah, they are good people. I just can't imagine the thought of him and a couple of others dancing around.

    Good luck to the Devils against Haysi. It should be a good matchup with Viers, or Jones on the mound.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  9. #29
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    i subbed for coach fields...he is a nice guy
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Region D Tournament

    Any word on the Honaker/JJK game?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •